LegacyGT.com

2.5i part compatability

performance upgrades for the non-turbo legacy are hard to come by...the only intake system i have found for it is the Weapon-R short ram intake, and im still researching to make sure that it will work.

as far as i know, the cat-back section of the exhaust is the same on both the GT and the I.

if anyone has any knowledge of part compadibility please point me in the right direction. i know im the little guy here with the non-turbo but its a solid car and one hell of an autocrosser.

To answer your question, all body parts are compatible, as long as its USDM specific. All rims/tires would be compatible, as the body is the same. Brakes would work as well. FYI, if you have 16" wheels, it will require 17" or larger wheels for any GT-specific brake systems. Rear suspension components will all work. Front suspension braces, sway bars will NOT work, but springs, coilovers, etc. WILL work. Engine-wise, pulleys would work, as they are not turbo-specific. Other than that, you can't use any engine mods from a GT. Hope that answers your question. Happy modding.:icon_mrgr

Archived