LegacyGT.com

Kaizon (sp) HID SYSTEM?

legacy4me

I never heard of that brand. How much does it cost if you don't mind me asking?

If you wait I am sure there will be another group buy of banzai HIDs which

was priced last time in the low 200's(I wish I had noticed this and saved my self 80 or so dollars)(I believe this included the wiring harness).

Jinsu power is selling the Mcclluch HID system for 285(this is what I am running and no wire clipping necessary, although I believe all kits sold on this forum are no cutting)(vendor classifieds)(this includes a wiring harness).

RPM is selling xtec and apex HIDs for 270 or 345 depending on the kit(vendor classifieds), but the wiring harness is an extra $30(this is not necessary but I would buy it as insurance)

I talked to a local luxury car detailer and they install HID systems. They only have a brand called . Kaizon? Im not sure how to spell it. Does anybody know about a system like this and how good they are?

I found out the spelling is KAIXEN.

Looks like they had a group buy on these over at nasioc http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=932069

They seem to be good quality and retail for around 350 $.

Has anyone heard more about this system, or have any more info if it is worth $458 to have them installed? Please help me decide.
If you read through the posts on the link in my previous post I'm sure you'll get an idea of what people who have them think of them. The group buy was for 300$ so you'd be paying around 150$ for installation.

For anything I can do myself(within a reasonable amount of time) I would do it myself. Honestly I think most members here would be willing to do it or show you how on the first set for a few beers and maybe grub.

The price looks good for something that is probably as close as you can get to a hella/phillips engineered(which all audi people think is the only thing that you should get if you go HID) if you don't get a hella/philips set(which is iimpossible to get new as they only deal in the OEM market).

Archived