LegacyGT.com

Good deal on 05 LGT??

The dealership is asking $16,899 for a 2005 LGT with 39,950 miles.

SPECS:

Automatic Tranny

Cloth

Auto climate (don't understand how this model has it if it is a non-ltd model)

This seems way too good to be true. I have not seen the car in front of me only in pics. At this price do you think something may be wrong with it (salvage title, accident etc..) or are the prices really dropping due to the 07 coming out. Will I be able to find similar priced Legacy's around or am I just dreaming..

I am in the market for a car at 15-17k and after test driving the 06' Legacy while my 05 Legacy N/A wagon was in for service, I really cannot see myself .the wheel of another car. If my dreams of the 05' LGT does not pan out what other cars are really out there that offer the same kind of bang for your buck/exhilaration. I am also considering the 03' Maxima SE. I have also looked at the 04' Grand Prix GTP but the handling wasn't nearly on par with the Legacy that I test drove.

Auto climate (don't understand how this model has it if it is a non-ltd model)

all LGT's (limited and unlimited) came with the auto climate control. (the non turbo model 2.5i's did not come with it)

btw, that price is not too far off -- i've seen lower mileage LTD models going for $18's. Example

2 grand lower for a non limited, higher mileage model is not unreasonable. I think the bottom line is that these cars aren't holding value as much as we would have liked to have seen.

That's not that far off. I saw and even test drove two 15-19k miles 05 LGT manual wagons for $19k (in May, when I was shopping for mine).

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived