LegacyGT.com

Cheap Borla Cat Back?? Whats the deal???

Effin Ponderous

• 2 weeks later...

At the "revised" price it doesn't seem fishy. One thing I learned when I bought mine is that Borla is pretty strict with "advertised" prices; so if a vendor says "call for pricing" it means they're willing to make a pretty good deal.

I've had mine for about a year and still very pleased.

The Effin guy pulled the plug and lied about a Borla recall. I called him on it, and both of us who had bought hit him with negative feedback. Then the SOB lies, ad hits me back with it!!!

Don't waste your money with this guy..he even had the balls to repost at the same price!

The Effin guy pulled the plug and lied about a Borla recall. I called him on it, and both of us who had bought hit him with negative feedback. Then the SOB lies, ad hits me back with it!!!

Don't waste your money with this guy..he even had the balls to repost at the same price!

Sorry for your troubles man - that really blows. The seller's behaviour, especially reposting the items he wouldn't sell you, sounds like a violation of eBay policy. Did you report him? I know eBay usually doesn't give a %^&*$ but every once in a while they do the right thing.

FnP, hopefully you can find some solace in the fact that giving -FB as a buyer is far more damaging than his retaliatory -FB as a seller. Very few sellers will block bids by a buyer with an occasional -FB or two, but buyers will be much more wary of a seller with recent -FB, especially one with 2 from different buyers for the same item.

I actually worked with the other buyer (they showed two available) and tried to get Ebay to do someting. They wouldn't even respond with anything but the standard...we're sorry for your inconvenience crap. At least I talked the other guy in to posting -FB. Weird thing is they tagged me, but haven't tagged him yet.

It's pretty obvious the seller made a mistake on the price; too bad he took the chump route by lying about it.

I think most people would understand an honest pricing mistake, esp. with a smaller seller vs. Wal-Mart, ect. Now if it was a no-reserve auction, that would be another scenerio.

Archived