LegacyGT.com

F1 Boston Meet This Sunday! (8-27)

Rotary_Amuse

My good friend recently got married and us a****** friends didnt set up a bachelor party for him. so i took the liberty to set one up, myself. better late then never, right?

heres the details:

F1 Boston

Braintree, Ma.

Sunday

August 27, 2006

2:00 pm

18 and up, unless you want to spectate (F1's rules, sorry.)

$20 for 20 laps

(or)

Rented Track/Grand Prix Style

i am not too sure whether or not we're gonna rent out the track. it depends on how many people are interested. This is going to be a RX-7club, RX-8club, NASIOC, and Supra Forums meet as well, so it should be a good turn out.

I would like to head out to lunch/dinner afterwards so anyone from the area who knows of any good restaraunts with decent parking room and good food, let me know.

Bring Your Own Stripper(s)- sorry boys/girls.

here are directions to:

F1 Boston

290 Wood Road

Braintree, MA 02184

From Boston/Points North:

Route 3/93 South toward Route 128. Exit at first exit # 6 (Route 37). Bear left at end of the ramp. Turn left on Granite Street (Route 37). At first set of lights (Herb Chambers Ford), turn left onto Wood Road. Race track is approximately ¾ mile on the left.

From North/West:

Route 128 South to where it becomes 93 South (at Exit 12). Do not exit. Continue ahead on 93 South and take Exit #6 (Route 37). Bear left at the end of the ramp. Turn left at the lights at far end of Herb Chambers Ford and turn left onto Wood Road. F1 Boston is 3/4 mile on the left at 290 Wood Road.

From Worcester/Points West:

Mass Turnpike (Route 90) East to exit #14, Route 128/95 South - 95 to Route 128 South/93 North to exit # 6 (Route 37). Bear left at the end of the ramp. Turn left on Granite Street (Route 37). Drive under highway, at second set of lights (Herb Chambers Ford), turn left onto Wood Road. Race track is approximately ¾ mile on the left.

From Providence/Points Southwest:

Route 95 North to Route 128 South - 93 North to Exit #6 (Route 37). Bear left at the end of the ramp. Turn left on Granite Street (Route 37). Drive under highway, at second set of lights (Herb Chambers Ford), turn left onto Wood Road. Race track is approximately ¾ mile on the left.

From Cape Cod/Points Southeast:

Route 3 North toward Route 128 North/93 South to Exit # 6 (Route 37.) Bear left at end of the ramp. Turn left on Granite Street (Route 37). At first set of lights (Herb Chambers Ford), turn left on to Wood Road. Race track is approximately ¾ mile on the left

View Public ProfileSend a private message to zumspdrx7Posts by zumspdrx7Add zumspdrx7 to Your Buddy List

lol did you see the black LGT in between the rex's, I was hung over and anti social :lol: i just parked next to your cars with my friend and did my own thing

started 8th my first race came in 3rd (woulda won if the dude infront of me stoped blocking me out even after the ref gave them the blue flag:icon_mad:)

2nd race started 6th finished first best lap 20.267 not to bad

last time i went there for my friends bday i won 3 out of 4 races (started dead last and came in 2nd the other) and my best time was 19.5xx

those are decent times... the best i could manage was 20.67 but was penalized for no apparent reason and only came in 4th. some of the guys that came with us managed a 19.009. i managed the best lap time in my first race on track a?(the shorter to the left) but only came in 3rd after a penalty for agressive driving.

anyway... your car looked good. we hoped it would be there when we left so my friend could take pics but you were gone. hope you had fun and maybe we'll actually meet next time.

im glad you guys had a lot of fun. thanks a lot for coming out. im sorry we didnt get to meet you, but i must say, i love your car. im gonna try to set this up as a monthly occurnace, so hopefully we'll get the chance to meet sometime soon.

Brian, Congrats on getting married. i love you both and wish you all the best.

Archived