LegacyGT.com

Well, the legacy is totalled.......

05BluePearlGT

• 3 weeks later...

I hit the roundabout going 75, my car jumped off the ground, I landed in the middle of the road about 15 feet away. Im sure thats where it fell off. Than I hit another curb, and flew up and hit 2 electrical boxes. Sparks everywhere. All of us had our seatbelts on (which is always a rule in my cars) and airbags went off. Car is definately totalled. Suspension, tranny, fenders, bumper, all 4 rims are busted/bent/missing half. Radiator is the only engine damage. Strut bar got some coolant all over it and it looks nasty. The brakes where the tire/outside of the rim fell off was messed up on the rotors, since it slid along my nice brakes on the ground

Well here are the STOCK parts for sale. I will start another thread. You guys get first dibs if you need anything. I was not allowed to get any parts off....But they paid most all my loan. All but a couple hundred. I cant get any car more than 2000 now, fully paid off and safe as hell. If I do, I will be paying over 6000 every 6 mo's for insurance. For court/fines/etc. I had Substance abuse screening today. I have to take 4 classes total, not bad. And only 455 in fines which includes my 80% surcharge. It was only a 250 dollar fine.

Here are my stock parts, and gauge pod

OEM intake

OEM DP

OEM engine cover

OEM front rotors and calipers

OEM rear rotors

AVO gauge pod - POD ONLY, Im keeping the gauge

I think there is something else, but wont know til I empty the Escalade I drive around now, lol. I learned a very valuable lesson though. No racing on main roads, no drinking/driving. I will bring my hatch to the track when its done. Thats why Im only selling the pod. I need to keep my gauge for the next car. I had a boosted vic before the Suby, so I guess Im going back to another, but older....

Throw a price out on anything you may need. I can have the rotors checked out, and resurfaced if needed (if somebody is wanting them). Subaru told me they were perfect when they took em off. I will double check though at another shop.

Archived