LegacyGT.com

Blitz NUR Touring

Mo_GT

Speaking of Blitz, I would like to see the Realize TT come to this side of the pond. It looks like a nice subtle system, and the Realize cans are supposed to be quiet and sporty. Its weird that they picture an LGT on the Realize TT page, yet they dont list a fitment for our cars.

^ +1 on that.....

------

As for the Nur-Spec Touring canisters:

The Nur-Spec Tourings are indeed "huge looking." It's definitely one of those things that will really polarize people based on their own individual aesthetic preferences. Not only are the canisters huge, the single-wall'ed tips are huge, too, at > 4 and 1/2 inches diameter.....

:)

As for the sound, yes, these are on the mellow side. This is especially true once you get above 3K RPM, where, by 3.5K, they'll sound nearly "stock" inside the cabin if you've retained at least one cat. If you want the sound to be even more subdued at highway cruise-speeds, to get that "true-to-stock" feel, then retention of the upstream piping is recommended.

Outside the cabin, they port through a good deal of low-bass thump from idle all the way up to the 3K cutoff. It's actually loud enough to set off more sensitive car-alarms, when paired with more open piping upstream, which makes the dual-personality of this set of canisters quite interesting and a good compromise for guys like me.

Again in-cabin, those with wagons may deem the low-bass rumble to be excessive and bordering on drone, particularly again with more open upstream piping.

Returning to outside the vehicle, WOT runs result in a distictive "rip" with no harshness, with either aftermarket piping or stock piping.

This is indeed an axle-back, and honestly, their pricing, while reflected in the quality of the pieces, is definitely on the very high end of the spectrum......

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

^ Check my vBGarage:

http://legacygt.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=324

Also, ex-LGT brother Bluesbrother has an excellent shot of these very cans on his LGT:

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33285&highlight=bluesmaster

:D

Hope this helps!

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

Abandon - ROFL! I like big butts and I cannot..... Er, sorry.....wrong thread! :lol:

-----

bdisco - What do you think I do to entertain baby-Anna? ;)

Archived