LegacyGT.com

i have a dilemma

2fst4u

I don't know if i want to get a 06' legacy or 07'. What should i do? Do you think the SI drive and the other little things are worth the more money or should i just get a 06. I'm hoping i can get a 06' auto for about 26k plausible? btw im in philly how is wilkie subaru ?

that price shouldn't be too tough.

I'd wait for an 07' though with fold down rears and mp3 connectivity. toward the end of the year they should be attainable for around that price too.

07 wheels are nasty .........

How important are fold dow seats and VTD to you? Get the '07 if they are important, get the '06 if you can live without them. The SI-Drive is a gimmick as far as I'm concern. You can get the same functions and more with AP. MP3 aux-in can be had with aftermarket kit so it's not a deal breaker. From what I have seen good deals are a little harder to come by in the Northeast. Check carsdirect.com price for '06 and '07. Your target price should be the carsdirect price minus $500-1000. If the '06 is not $2-3k cheaper than the '07 then the '07 is the better deal.

i got a qute from rafferty subaru 26k for an 06 and 28k for 07 what should i do i going to try to talk them down to 25k for the 06

$25k will be tough for a LGT auto, maybe $25.5. You can get a 5MT for $25k or less but ATX is ~$1000 option. $28k is a pretty good price for a '07. In general the year to year depreciation between model year is ~$2000. That's why I said if you can't get the '06 for 2-3k less than the '07 then the '07 is a better deal.

:( Sorry

You'll be my first friend in Philly

lol

$25k will be tough for a LGT auto, maybe $25.5. You can get a 5MT for $25k or less but ATX is ~$1000 option. $28k is a pretty good price for a '07. In general the year to year depreciation between model year is ~$2000. That's why I said if you can't get the '06 for 2-3k less than the '07 then the '07 is a better deal.

ok ill see what i can do andwill keep you guys posted im hoping 28.5k out the door for 07

Archived