LegacyGT.com

spotted black lgt in hawaii

lookslikeanevo

oh yeah, you'll probably need alignment papers if your car is lowered. It has to be with in spec of factory limits meaning if you have too much +/- camber, they won't pass you.

ok, thats easy enough right?

how long can i go before i HAVE to Register my car in hawaii

Current:MY05 SWP wagon - 253/290 :rolleyes: UP, AEM CAI, Invidia Q300, tuned@yimisport

OLD: MY06 GRP - 274/314 :cool:

Funny,..its not like we own a Honda Civic where just driving around in one with mods will get a cop on your tail,..

I got a OB LGT thats modded and havent drawn any cops attention,...well just once on H3 with him pulling me over saying I was speeding, but I was switching lanes when he drove up on my rear bumper,...He let me go saying to slow down and mumbled "asshole" as he walked off.

Jeez, I swear if it wasnt for the steroid rage he was in, I'd taken more offense, but its part of the stressful job and I just gotta look the other way,..

ok, thats easy enough right?

how long can i go before i HAVE to Register my car in hawaii

YOU CAN REGISTER YOUR CAR WHEN YOU GET HERE, BUT IF YOU ARE IN THE MILITARY I THINK YOU ARE EXEMPT.

Sorry about cap lock being on, but you will also have to get a safety check once a year as well, this is where people worry, and try to go back to stock once a year.

YOU CAN REGISTER YOUR CAR WHEN YOU GET HERE, BUT IF YOU ARE IN THE MILITARY I THINK YOU ARE EXEMPT.

Sorry about cap lock being on, but you will also have to get a safety check once a year as well, this is where people worry, and try to go back to stock once a year.

crap go back to stock once a year?...:( ...is there safety check i can pass at?

Current:MY05 SWP wagon - 253/290 :rolleyes: UP, AEM CAI, Invidia Q300, tuned@yimisport

lookslikeanevo -

You can't drive in Honolulu like you probably do in SoCal. I lived there over 30 years and can say without a doubt that the roads there have more police per mile than anywhere in California. Hotspots I remember: Kalanianaole Hwy, Airport freeway viaduct, Pali Hwy (Honolulu side). Maybe other site members can list more spots.

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][B][I]"Sweep the leg!" - Sensei Kreese, Karate Kid [/I][/B][/FONT]

lookslikeanevo -

You can't drive in Honolulu like you probably do in SoCal. I lived there over 30 years and can say without a doubt that the roads there have more police per mile than anywhere in California. Hotspots I remember: Kalanianaole Hwy, Airport freeway viaduct, Pali Hwy (Honolulu side). Maybe other site members can list more spots.

oh..i know that...i dont drive like an ass in socal anyways, so im not readdy worried, i just want to keep my car modded.

Archived