LegacyGT.com

Hilarious...Hillbilly's get Owned by Yuppie in Bimmer

gmorris

listen to the 'neck's dialog. it's rehearsed. also....their feigned act of surprise and shock at being on the wrong end of a barrel. Trust me....I've been there more times than I'd like to recall, most at closer range, and you don't have that dumb look on your face. :lol:

i had a dumbass look on my face and a stain in my pants... but i was also 15 and at a church event.

"i like my women the way i like terrorists...

...screaming gods name and ready to explode."

http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/5479/troy3nu5.jpg

listen to the 'neck's dialog. it's rehearsed. also....their feigned act of surprise and shock at being on the wrong end of a barrel. Trust me....I've been there more times than I'd like to recall, most at closer range, and you don't have that dumb look on your face. :lol:

Never seen the barrel of a gun, did I grow up in the wrong country :icon_conf

Guest *Jedimaster*
I remember one day some fat miserable looking kid with his hot blonde girlfriend in the car took offense to something I did (hey, it's not my fault your POS honda couldn't cut me off like you wanted it too... and I am really sorry I moved up so you wouldn't run out of merge lane and hit me...)

Anyway... he dediced to follow me right on my tail all the way up the road, then pulled up next to me when the road widened at the lights and yelled "hey faggot, roll your window down" then reached out and tried to hit the side of my car with his hand... As I was getting close to my house I decided to turn off before my road and sure enough he followed me across town through several turns. Finally thanks to my quick thinking when he changed lanes to pull up beside me again as we approached an intersection the light went green and I managed to drift cleanly through the intersection in the rain and lost him... It was at night with few other cars on the road... I had to get away from him somehow.

I can only imagine what his girlfriend thought of his pig-headed actions that night.

Real or not, this video sure shows how some people can be real pricks for no reason at all.

Well, you did the right thing. My inclination is to pull over and get out of the car- not a good idea in this day and age. My father always told me I should just let the guy follow me until we get to the Police Station and then just park in front.

Archived