LegacyGT.com

Next issue of DSport Mag.

After waiting forever and a day the needed parts for the DSport LGT Spec B has finally arrived. This up coming issue we are planning to drop in the 20g AVO turbo and upgraded injectors. Catch the next issue to see how it turns out. BTW there was a LGT fan who emailed the staff at DSport about the Spec B. Just wanted to let this fan know that his support is greatly appreciated. Here is a pic of the turbo. Let me know what you guys think. Thanks.

1600323487_AVOturbo.jpg.258a47e5470f1067f7eb1d36c55727e7.jpg

After waiting forever and a day the needed parts for the DSport LGT Spec B has finally arrived. This up coming issue we are planning to drop in the 20g AVO turbo and upgraded injectors. Catch the next issue to see how it turns out. BTW there was a LGT fan who emailed the staff at DSport about the Spec B. Just wanted to let this fan know that his support is greatly appreciated. Here is a pic of the turbo. Let me know what you guys think. Thanks.

Not sure what you mean, the 20G OR the AVO450, or both?

shoulda get Maryland Turbo Solution's front mount intercooler

it should help a lot

also what injectors and fuel pump did u guys get??

Perrin BIG maf intake

Perrin Turbo Inlet

HKS SSQV BOV

Megan Racing header with UP (ceramic coated)

HKS DP (WRX)

DMH E-cutout

Custom 3" catback

UTEC

shoulda get Maryland Turbo Solution's front mount intercooler

it should help a lot

also what injectors and fuel pump did u guys get??

Was thinking of FMIC but the article is about what most car owners would do and i thought the perrin TMIC would fit that criteria better. Fuel pump is AVO. Injectors im not sure yet. Im gonna see if i can just mod them like most wrx/sti owners do.

Archived