LegacyGT.com

Car show September 9th in Denver

Scubynubie

I posted this on another forum, but I would love to see a lot of Subies, and Legacy's there, so I thought I would post it here too. We are shooting for at least 12 NSX's, and I would love to see double that number of Subies.

Flatirons Tuning has joined up with ColoradoStangs.com to sponsor St. John's 4th Annual Car Show and Sock Hop Event.

The show is Saturday, September 9th from 10:00am until 2:00 pm at:

St. John's Evangelical Lutheran Church

11040 Colorado Blvd.

Thornton, CO 80233

All makes and models of cars are welcome, and there will be Music, Prizes, Games, and Trophies. They usually have a great turn-out of classic, and muscle cars, and we are hoping to represent the Subaru and Import cars as well, so no matter if your car is stock, or modified for track or show, come on out!

There is a $10.00 entry fee, and proceeds will be given to those in need within the community through the St. John's Outreach Ministry. The entry fee can be paid the day of the show or mailed in with a pre-registration form. Either way, you will need to fill out a short entry form before the show. PM me with an e-mail address and I can send it to you.

This is going to be a great way to have fun, meet some cool Subaru People, and help out a great cause at the same time.

PM me if you have any questions, otherwise, I will see you there.

Jon

• 4 weeks later...

Archived