LegacyGT.com

a good subaru?

stegomon

what is a good subaru to look out for?...i am thinking of a 2 door sedan all weel drive..very late 90s to early 00s....i really dont know much about the cars...but i know alot about rangers.....but i am thinking of a subaru..i hear nothing but good about thease cars:icon_cool

My last car was an Impreza 2.5RS. :wub: I used to go off roading alot and never had any major problems, except for a Mitsubishi alternator that went out. Leave it up to Mitsubishi to break down.

I'll have to find my old pics and post them.

My wife's balls are delicious.

My last car was an Impreza 2.5RS. :wub: I used to go off roading alot and never had any major problems, except for a Mitsubishi alternator that went out. Leave it up to Mitsubishi to break down.

I'll have to find my old pics and post them.

ya what is up with that...i had a mitsu 5 speed in my ranger....ford used there 5 speeds in the ranger from 84-89...and the dang things are junk...i lost 3rd and 5th gear

and by off roading....what kins did you do?

All sorts of off roading. Small easy trails to lakes and camp grounds to building rally tracks in open fields. My buddy lived out in the country and had several acres of land that we built a 3/4 mile track.

Yeah, every Mitsu product that I've own had broken down....TV, VCR, '96 Galant, Alternator.

cool thank you..i am not realy knowing on car term...but i do know truck terms :)

so you guys are saying that the two-door '98-'01 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS coupe is a good car?...does any one have a pic on what they look like?...becouse that is the age ranger that i am thinking of...and also what would be a good price ranger for something like that?

so you guys are saying that the two-door '98-'01 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS coupe is a good car?...does any one have a pic on what they look like...and also what would be a good price ranger for something like that?

If your looking for a 2 door and want to do some light off roading, then yes, the 2.5RS is the best choice. I'll dig through my photos tomorrow and post so "in actions". I sold my 2.5RS last year for $9,000.

I just checked out Used Cars, New Cars, Buy a Car, Sell Your Car - AutoTrader.com and they have several for sale.

My bro got $14,000 for his '01 with a few modifications.

My car had alot of mileage, needed a new windshield, and a new front end (bumper, hood). To much off roading will do this. Besides, I had a buyer wanting to buy as-is, so it saved me alot of time and money in restoring.

Archived