LegacyGT.com

Price for 2006 GT lim wagon

PRODRIVEN

Got a quote for a couple of leg wagons.

There was a 2005 GT limited leftover, but they won't budge below $26k. Guy laughed at $24,500 OTD.

Got a quote on a 2006 Red Limited:

MSRP $32,545

INV $30,061

Quoted: $27,561. They returned my email by phone. Haven't gone to dealership yet. This is before any incentives. Seams people are getting them for $26k on here. The $1500 rebate would bring it to $26,000. Should I be able to get it any lower?

Also, Can you take the $1500 rebate AND the 0.0% finance, or is it one or the other?

From what I was told when i bought my car, you can get both the rebate and financing special rate.

Good luck! Hopefully you can find a cheaper price.

I got my 06 leg gt ltd 5mt for $23,900.

umcp, where did you buy?

PRODRIVEN, I'd walk on the dealer that won't budge on $26K. I just got a price of $24K OTD on an 06 LGT Limited. This is a week after another dealer wouldn't budge on $25,5K before TTT and dealer charges. Remember, there will be extra charges on the price they quote you...and stay away from Dulles Subaru if you're in NoVA.

umcp, where did you buy?

PRODRIVEN, I'd walk on the dealer that won't budge on $26K. I just got a price of $24K OTD on an 06 LGT Limited. This is a week after another dealer wouldn't budge on $25,5K before TTT and dealer charges. Remember, there will be extra charges on the price they quote you...and stay away from Dulles Subaru if you're in NoVA.

I bought from Don Beyer in Alexandria.

24K OTD!! That's an awesome price. Where are you getting it from and what color?

...I just got a price of $24K OTD on an 06 LGT Limited...

Since you're a Virginia resident buying in Maryland, are you sure they are charging you sales tax? If not, add $700-800 to the price. You pay at Virginia DMV when registering the car in VA. This was my exprience buying out of state. Still a very good price.

Here's the update.....got screwed by Fitzgerald. First they have the car, then they don't. Then there's 2-3 others available, then they're not. Then they canm get me a different car for 26K before TTT! What a bunch of crap. Also turns out the car they were going to sell me had severl hundred miles on it from customer test drives. They did tell me it would have some miles on it, but I thought they would be due to driving the car from another dealer. Back to the drawing board for me...

24,500 is the low end of what folks were getting late last year on '05s so that doesn't seem too unreasonable. you might just have to wait another month until more '07s are hitting the lots for '06 prices to get where '05 prices were last year this time.

26k doesn't seem bad for an auto wagon .........

You know, I used to think the same thing! ;) fzanetti, you know we're on the same page (GRP FTW!!!) in general and I questioned the prices comin' out lately myself. I got my '05 LGT MT Sedan over a year ago for $25.9K (sale price, not TTT included) but MSRP was $30.3K. So, with $1k in extras and $500 more in discounts now offered, that $2k dif isn't so huge anymore, just $500. I couldn't believe people were getting such good deals until they started breaking down the deal, then it made more sense! :)

As for the OP: Looks like he never came back on... but an '06 GT AT Wagon is pretty damn good at $26k after incentives. WOW! I'd go for it! :)

Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

Sometimes if it seems too good to be true, it definitely is!

I know what oyu mean. I'm working with another dealer right now and they're checking what they told me yesterday with their Regional SOA rep. We'll see what happens....

Archived