LegacyGT.com

Should I go catless?

jfreak0629

Should I go catless?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Should I go catless?

• Yes
    • No

Yep. If you know someone that does inspections, I say to hell with cats. Might as well squeeze out all the power you can, if you can stand the smell. Personally, I kinda like the smell of a catless car. Whenever I sell my old (catless) car, all the money will be going towards catless stage II parts :D

catless here -- no smell (perrin DP) - even my wife's sensitive nose doesnt pick it up.

the only time i ever get a wiff of exhuast is when im sitting in my driveway after i start up the car.

Same here, go catless.:icon_wink

edit,,STi upipe,crucial shorty,with crucial catless racepipe

That reminds me. If you have experience with catless, tell me how bad the smell it. That might help sway my decision. Thanks.

^ This simply depends on your own (as well as your passengers') unique biology.

Some just have more sensitive noses than others.

:)

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

I didn't vote. :)

Mainly because of the smell issue - I *strongly* believe this one to be of your own (and that of your passengers') personal preference!

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

YES!! OH GOD YES!!!

I love the smell of my catless car - it's definately more powerful, and a different, mix of "burnt and unburnt gas". Nothing better first thing in the morning.

Gut your stock pipes - free! Or if you want an extra to gut, i'm still selling a downpipe...PM me if you want it.

I'm pleasantly surprised... It was most certainly worth the couple bucks and 10 mins of my time.

CLICK HERE FOR THE HOGZAUST

Archived