LegacyGT.com

CarsDirect.com now displaying 2007 LGT

Scooby218

I've been checking daily, and it is finally up on CarsDirect.com. It is not up yet on Cars.com.

CarsDirect.com -- America's #1 way to buy cars online!,

I use it as an options and pricing guide. I still plan to place my order through Bill Kolb Subaru slightly upstate (Nyack / Sleepy Hollow area). BTW, if anyone has an opinion of Bill Kolb Subaru, I'd love to hear it. This is the year I get my first car - a 2007 LGT Auto fitted with a spoiler and OZ Prodrive P1s, and I will be good to go.

Chupacabra (great name, BTW)

Thanks for the tip. I thought I had seen a negative comment about Kolb last week, but I didn't pay close attention (someone posted an old parody of a local car dealer commercial, and said it was Kolb's latest TV spot). I will look into Town in Englewood, NJ

NASIOC - Town Motors, Englewood ,NJ

I already know to avoid Bay Ridge. From what I've heard, buying a car in Brooklyn is a bigger pain than buying one in Manhattan. From the delivery fees, to getting the dealer to help with registration, I hear Brooklyn is a car buying place to avoid. I lived in Brooklyn for 11 years. Now I'm uptown and already being treated better by car rental companies and getting better insurance quotes.

Bay Ridge Subaru a PAIN?

I recently struck a deal w/them on a leftover 06', and according to the paperwork there aren't any additional fees tacked on besides a $45 "doc fee".

Unfortunately my deal fell thru since they couldn't source the dealer trade for me, so I cant speak about delivery or any after sales service. Even when I went in to get my deposit back, there were no hassles or tricks. Overall I have no complaints about Bay Ridge, except they wouldnt dip into holdback lol

I've been checking daily, and it is finally up on CarsDirect.com. It is not up yet on Cars.com.

CarsDirect.com -- America's #1 way to buy cars online!,

I use it as an options and pricing guide. I still plan to place my order through Bill Kolb Subaru slightly upstate (Nyack / Sleepy Hollow area). BTW, if anyone has an opinion of Bill Kolb Subaru, I'd love to hear it. This is the year I get my first car - a 2007 LGT Auto fitted with a spoiler and OZ Prodrive P1s, and I will be good to go.

Wow, the 07 LGT's are hundreds cheaper than they are in my neck of the woods (Northern CA).

Archived