LegacyGT.com

Callaway C12

Well that was fun, last night myself and a buddy of mine are working on his truck. He gives me this crazy look and says...We should take out the Callaway!!!!

OMG this car is so sweet looking long low and fast!!!! the interior is awesome the red and white leather mix looks great!still has the heads up display from the C5 vette and guages also. The damn rear veiw morror has a valentine radar detector built into it!!! I look under the Light as hell Carbon fiber hood and there is the LS2 motor with carbon fiber covers looking all sweet. To put it bluntly I nutted myself many of times over because of how sleek and beautiful this car was. so we took it out and the Perrelli P-Zeros that were on this thing held it to the ground. we hit a patch of dirt at the end of a right hand turn the rear started to come out cause he was on it full throttle but the tired just grabbed again and OFF WE GO!!!!

For those of you that know the SLC area Between 3100 s and 3500s on Bangeter Hwy we hit well over 120 and had more than ample time to slow down and stop for the light. We pulled up to the light and were sitting there right next to a cop :lol: We took a right and parked the car again. ZBtw this car only has 1845 Miles on it!!!!! its an 04 how the hell did it get even that many miles on it were in Utah Terrible speed bump central!!!! Oh and OCdetails i felt the paint on this one and its definetly something you would approve of. It felt spectacular!!!!

Thats about it i just had to tell the story cause it was so awesome!!!!

I will try and post a pic once i can figure out how :lol:

Pure Adrenaline

Attached...

To A License Plate
:p

Those are made up the street from my vacation house in Old Lyme CT. My Dad and I stopped in shortly after he got his first vette just to check the place out, and we were greeted by Reeves Callaway himself. He took us for a tour around the facility, showed us a few c12's and range rovers they were working on at the time. Real cool guy and unbelievable cars.They had their Lemans car sitting in the showroom. I believe it was sold at last years Barret Jackson auction for a ton of money!

Archived