LegacyGT.com

Tinting Shops in Denver

scottybuckeye

I need suggestions for reputable tint shops around denver. Also, what tint combos do you guys like? I'm thinking maybe 40/20. Some I hear go less so they don't have to worry about cops.

Does anyone prefer certain tint brands?

Also, clear visibility from the inside is very important to me. Good brands for that?

The tint won't mess w/ my AM radio will it?

Thanks so much in advance for any help/suggestions!:icon_cool

I went 20% all around with my OBXT from Solar Specialties. They are located in Broomfield, CO.... They did a really good job on my car :icon_mrgr . I would go back to them with all of my cars in a heartbeat. Their number is 303-439-2570. If you need directions, i can get them for you, or you can call them. Let me know how it works out

Tint crafters on Wadsworth and Quincy......Small shop but dudes been tinting for like 25 years. I have had 2 cars done there and they do very good work. I went 15% all around including windshield strip.....with contact lenses I see out just fine.:icon_cool

Tint crafters on Wadsworth and Quincy......Small shop but dudes been tinting for like 25 years. I have had 2 cars done there and they do very good work. I went 15% all around including windshield strip.....with contact lenses I see out just fine.:icon_cool

I went to I.D.S. which is over at Broadway and just north of I-25. They did an awesome job on my windows, and would go back there for sure.

My buddy who recently bought gt_ltd car got his windows tinted at Tint Crafters and they did an awesome job as well...

I think I.D.S. was about $15 dollars cheaper...

I went 20% all around and love it...

I reccomend LLumar tint, had it on my WRX and now have Solargaurd on my LGT. The quality of the film does not seem as good, not as clear and when I wear polarized sunglasses everything chnges to funky rainbow colors! I see you can go to 27% on all windows, I have 32% on my fronts and like the shade of it alot. My rear windows are 20% and my back window is 13% quite illegal and had a hard time getting a sticker recently :icon_mad:

847348416_stuff225(Large).thumb.jpg.0fc087e4acf0704e2c93d3933327f921.jpg

1977008479_06006(Large)(Medium).jpg.d00ab68586bd0e4fd1aa9200b4f7c692.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Jazz it up in centinnel area, ask for mark I got 15% all around $120, I went to High school with his son, if you need to tell him Chris sent you and he will hook you up. Thought about 15% plus mirror on top which is 30% I think would of ran about $200 by marks quote. PM if needed directions/phone#

Do you know what kind of tint they use?

good question, I believe 3M but not sure I will give them a call today an see, but I've had it for 2 years now no complaints, and They do warranty there job so if it does bubble or fold up in the door they will fix it no charge.

good question, I believe 3M but not sure I will give them a call today an see, but I've had it for 2 years now no complaints, and They do warranty there job so if it does bubble or fold up in the door they will fix it no charge.

:icon_cool I'll be getting mine done soon.

Archived