LegacyGT.com

Whoops!

I happened to be near one of Atlanta's Subaru dealers this afternoon, so I decided to park and walk around, drool some. They had three 2005 Legacies on the lot: one Legacy sedan, one Legacy GT wagon (very HOT in red), and one Legacy GT Limited sedan. Just out of habit, I pulled on the door handle of the GT Limited...and whoops...the door opened! Come to find out, the entire car was unlocked! No alarm sounded. Strange, considering the dealership was closed and nobody was around! I won't mention the dealer just in case someone reads this and wants to go hotwire the thing! :D

[quote name='Deer Killer']Shouldn't be possible because of the immobilizer, so not as bad as one time at the volvo dealer when our previous volvo key opened and started some random volvo on the lot. Gotta wonder how many differeny keys there are.[/quote] LOL! You should have bought a Loto ticket that day.

LOL, true scheller, might have been his lucky day! I know when the WRX's first came out up here, a few got stolen off the dealer lot, another one or two in driveaways. Don't think any ever got recovered. They have a fairly lax policy of ride-alongs, that being only for STi's essentially, so, like you said... whoops!

Archived