LegacyGT.com

Grand Prix Subaru

warrior325

Anyone done business with them? I went over there today to try and start a relationship with them and get a test drive. Turns out I can't get a test drive unless i'm 23! Now I have to go back with my pops to get a test drive. I plan on testing out both the 5EAT and the 5MT.

So far I like it there... I dealt with a Bruce and seemed like a nice guy.

From what I heard is that the service isn't the best but you'll get the right price. Can anyone give me any input.. i'd really appreciate it. Thanks.

not too sure about grand prix. I went there to look at a car and although I got a salesman to help me out, he didnt seem to enthused. Me being 20 years old probably didnt help, but I always think dealerships should treat ppl equally. Even with that said, they treated me the better relative to other dealerships I went to. My suggestoin is to go to LISC, register, and look at the dealership forum on there. They should be able to give you good advice, and who knows, you may even find a salesperson on there who is also a subie lover

I did not buy a car from them, but i went to check out a wrx there. I was about 28 at the time and I test drove a 2004 sti. I was shocked that they let me drive it when I was really looking for a regular wrx. I think they have every other oil change free or something like that. good luck .

See if Metric can work a trade with Grand Prix. I bought both of mine from Metric and highly recommend their sales and service team. Talk to Kevin or John.

Metric has a couple 2.5i's in stock. So if I go to Metric and tell them I want an 06 LGT LTD... theyll get it for me? I think theyll get annoyed and not go down on the price too much...

Archived