LegacyGT.com

New '05 LGT Wagon... $24,300?

j-dawg

Stopped by my local dealership and they have a new '05 Legacy GT Wagon still in stock. It has a $7000 rebate. MSRP is $29,300. The out the door price is $24,300. Is this a 'good' deal or not? I know they '06's and '07's are on the way.. should I hold out for a deal on an '06?

the car is loaded. Only missing the nav and moonroof as far as can tell.

I'm tempted to offer the guy $23,00 OTD.

Thoughts?

Dealer by me is offering $8k OFF PLUS $500 gas card ... so I would say your deal is pretty damn good.

Stopped by my local dealership and they have a new '05 Legacy GT Wagon still in stock. It has a $7000 rebate. MSRP is $29,300. The out the door price is $24,300. Is this a 'good' deal or not? I know they '06's and '07's are on the way.. should I hold out for a deal on an '06?

the car is loaded. Only missing the nav and moonroof as far as can tell.

I'm tempted to offer the guy $23,00 OTD.

Thoughts?

OTD includes tax? Man, including tax in prices is meaningless because it varies from place to place.

In my got my 05 lgt manual wagon for 22k even before tax. Mine had autodim mirror, armrest extension and cargo tray (plus stupid Pep Boys front license bracket and roof rub strips, arrrgh).

If I read your mail correctly your is asking $22.3.

Certainly a good price, as good as it gets.

Is yours manual or auto? Regardless it's still a good price. Especially if manual. Probably really one of the very last available leftovers.

Thanks for all the feedback. Unfortunetly I hesitated too long, they sold it on me. I was there on Saturday at 2:30 and they sold it at 4:00.

I guess I'm off to look for a used one. (silver/black GT manual)

It was a manual by the way.

Thanks again for all the help. This site was a major reason I decided to look for a Legacy vs. a WRX. Great site and great information.

- Later

Archived