LegacyGT.com

Perrin CBE Silencers?

Okay, so I got my 3" Perrin cat-back exhaust for my '05 LGT, and I love it. Sounds great, looks great, performs the same. It's loud, not too loud, but when I'm going on a 4-hour roadtrip with my girlfriend, it can be a bit wearing trying to talk over it, especially since we can both be a bit soft-spoken. Normally I love the sound on the road but for times like these I was wondering if anybody knew of any silencers for the system.

Shadowstep - When I at-first considered the Perrin system (I've since gone another direction), I looked heavily into getting "silencers" for them. You should be able to source some generic ones off eBay or the like. Just be sure you measure your tips' ID carefully. :)

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

You need to get a exhaust resonator and have it welded in. I know Magnaflow makes them in 3". Deepfreeze just got one becuse his was so loud you could hear him a mile away :lol:

+1 ! Go the resonator route. Will not interfere with flow, but will calm down the droning at highway speeds.

Stage2.5376, TDC ProTune,blah blah blahhhh and....Alky/H20 injection :icon_mrgr

Archived