LegacyGT.com

Anyone in NH/ME/MA wanna tint at tint king?

eb50

Called tint king and got an estimate for 200$ for my rear windows and wagon windows. As you may know, NH does not allow front windows. Tint king is very well know in billerica MA, and they have done hundreds of OBXT and LGT wagons (look at his images on tint-king.com). Hes done boats (literally) of them going to NJ and NY dealers. He said he can bang them out in about an hour. Anyone wanna go on Saturday morning? They open at 930. Its first come first serve. No appoitments.

scuured to go yourself? lol

I went there they do great work

laser cut tint FTW

lol... more concerned with sitting around for 2 hours in a city i dont konw without a car. hope there is a bar near by

lol a bar at 9:30, you have problems... I might have been in but I have a wedding to go too.

lol..

tinting only happens once in a car's life time. 50% of weddings happen more than once.. tint > wedding

Hmmmmmmmm I am oncall this coming Saturday man, if I can swap it I will go there with you for sure....

Flavio Zanetti

Boston, MA

blast from the past.... see what u can do. drop me a call if ur down. we should be out of there by 11 or noon at the latest.

LOL.......My plans have changed, no RI for me......

How much to tint my truck.......Dodge ram quad cab, 4 front windows at 35% and rear at 20% :D

and WHO GETS MARRIED at 9:30AM??????????????????????????????????????????????????? I have a wedding too, but later in the day!

LOL.......My plans have changed, no RI for me......

How much to tint my truck.......Dodge ram quad cab, 4 front windows at 35% and rear at 20% :D

and WHO GETS MARRIED at 9:30AM??????????????????????????????????????????????????? I have a wedding too, but later in the day!

give them a call 978-670-2927. im almost tempted to ask for a discount. i think we are going to have 3-5 subys there waitint at 930 :lol: actually scans... another kid from leominster too from nesic with st 3+++ wrx maybe u can race

little unhappy how the pics came out.. but totally happy with the tint. legal reciepts...

Damn bro!!!

Look really hot and pimped out!!!

heheheheheeheh

I wish I had done that to mine already....

I had to work this past weekend, some sort of last minute crap, otherwise I would have gone there and met you guys...

Flavio Zanetti

Boston, MA

^ I'm gonna try and go next week around 1....I'll let you know when I've got a def time.......and maybe you can swing by and I can love on a subaru that works ;)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA

You need to get yourself on an 05 wagon 5MT man... (not mine of course) but another member here selling...

What about those money growing trees you have on your backyard?

;-)

Flavio Zanetti

Boston, MA

Archived