LegacyGT.com

Why can't I reply to my PMs!?

I keep getting this when I try to reply to my messages...

snapper1153240457203.png.90e151469221ce502f65c8ba7be2134a.png

"some say, his arms are made of coiled adamantium fibers. And that he tops his cereal with nuts and bolts. All we know is, he's called the Jose."

i had the same issue yesterday

trying to post in 2.5 PT forum and the regular legacy one

tried from home and it workd..........

weeeeeeird

yeah, im trying to reply to all my pms.. can't.

"some say, his arms are made of coiled adamantium fibers. And that he tops his cereal with nuts and bolts. All we know is, he's called the Jose."

i pm'ed you the solution...

Haha, now THERE's an excuse to go home early ;)

"Excuse me, boss, I'm lurking the internet waiting my workday, but it isn't working right... I'm gonna have to go home and continue." :lol:

Haha, now THERE's an excuse to go home early ;)

"Excuse me, boss, I'm lurking the internet waiting my workday, but it isn't working right... I'm gonna have to go home and continue." :lol:

TightVNC = your friend

TDC Tunings LGT Forum

Cobb, Perrin, APS, Invidia, Megan racing and MORE!!

Your #1 source For Subaru / Legacy GT performance parts!

Ahh, well the forum itself must have felt my pain. It works now!

I take it back. One user got a reply. That's it. Must be that I have to check the PM's SECONDS after they come in or something.

Its the first time I've had the problem myself.

Archived