Jump to content

I want to buy a RBS front air dam.. what is there website?


Recommended Posts

No I'm looking for this air dam or also know as bumper cover.

So we think that scans cut the middle out of he bumper cover?




Hell, I'm going to ask scans I guess.


well yeah, then it's just the front bumper center part cut out, and a nice, big fmic shoved in there.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use