LegacyGT.com

Amp Question

lo_rezz

Anyone have an idea as to what size amp (dimensions) will fit under the passenger seat in an '06 OB? Does anyone that has installed an amp under the passenger seat have their brand and model number?

Seeing that you have a LTD it might be a little tight under the passenger's seat. You might be better off doing the driver's seat. There's a bar that runs across the bottom of the passenger's seat that would be in the way (at least the way I see it). The Factory sub is tight under the driver's seat but you might have better luck there. As BG said, stock size of the factory sub ir smaller you should be ok.

Thanks for the input. I want to minimize the difficulty installing and don't want to tear up the carpet, so I'll look for something 2" or under. I have a factory sub installed under the drivers seat, so the amp has to go under the passenger seat. Since I have the limited, the driver seat is powered, but the passenger seat is manual operation. Does the manual operation have less clearance than the powered seat?

Thanks for the input. I want to minimize the difficulty installing and don't want to tear up the carpet, so I'll look for something 2" or under. I have a factory sub installed under the drivers seat, so the amp has to go under the passenger seat. Since I have the limited, the driver seat is powered, but the passenger seat is manual operation. Does the manual operation have less clearance than the powered seat?

I thing the manual seats have more clearance, check it out.

Rick

Archived