LegacyGT.com

Time for my RANTS!!!!

hey Deer, give it a rest. I know this is a public forum and all, and we are all subject to vulgar language, racist comments, general sterotyping and the such, but yes it would be nice to be ethically correct. It was a request. In your reasoning, if you dont like to see frontrange's "do not use the Lords name in vane" comments, then shut yer trap and click the X at the top of the screen. Quit starting trouble. Good day, Steve

[quote name='ssaldana']hey Deer, give it a rest. I know this is a public forum and all, and we are all subject to vulgar language, racist comments, general sterotyping and the such, but yes it would be nice to be ethically correct. It was a request. In your reasoning, if you dont like to see frontrange's "do not use the Lords name in vane" comments, then shut yer trap and click the X at the top of the screen. Quit starting trouble. Good day, Steve[/quote] Paradoxes are fun aren't they?

[quote name='Deer Killer'][quote name='ssaldana']hey Deer, give it a rest. I know this is a public forum and all, and we are all subject to vulgar language, racist comments, general sterotyping and the such, but yes it would be nice to be ethically correct. It was a request. In your reasoning, if you dont like to see frontrange's "do not use the Lords name in vane" comments, then shut yer trap and click the X at the top of the screen. Quit starting trouble. Good day, Steve[/quote] Paradoxes are fun aren't they?[/quote] pwnd.... :lol:

Mike, that is really annoying what your are going through. I would be very angry, too :x . But the complaints / irritation / trouble only seem to come from the dealer. He is really doing a lousy job! So blame the dealer for the trouble and let him know that! Tell him that you regret buying from HIM and he won't see you again, neither for another car nor for service. Let him feel your pain. Maybe he will do some more efforts to please you. On the other hand, you seem to be pleased with the car itself. So separate "dealer" and "car" and enjoy the car, have fun with it. Don't let the dealer spoil your fun or make you regret your choice itself. As what I read on this forum, a lot of US Subaru delears have to improve their service!

[quote] Mike, I am a Christian, and I would appreciate you not use the Lord's name in vain. This might seem picky to some, but clean up your language. Mark 2005 Silver Legacy GT Lmt. Sedan[/quote] [img]http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-10/423426/jesus2.jpg[/img]

[quote name='frontrangeSubie']Mike, I am a Christian, and I would appreciate you not use the Lord's name in vain. This might seem picky to some, but clean up your language. Mark 2005 Silver Legacy GT Lmt. Sedan[/quote] My religion states that I am required to take the lord's name in vain in every god damn post. This might seem picky to some, but your refusal to take the lord's name in vain is a huge insult to me and my people. Please clean up your language. For christ's sake man, my children might be reading this board. -Nick

[quote name='Nick'][quote name='frontrangeSubie']Mike, I am a Christian, and I would appreciate you not use the Lord's name in vain. This might seem picky to some, but clean up your language. Mark 2005 Silver Legacy GT Lmt. Sedan[/quote] My religion states that I am required to take the lord's name in vain in every god damn post. This might seem picky to some, but your refusal to take the lord's name in vain is a huge insult to me and my people. Please clean up your language. For christ's sake man, my children might be reading this board. -Nick[/quote] :lol: A bit blunt there...

[quote name='red beast'][quote] Mike, I am a Christian, and I would appreciate you not use the Lord's name in vain. This might seem picky to some, but clean up your language. Mark 2005 Silver Legacy GT Lmt. Sedan[/quote] [img]http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-10/423426/jesus2.jpg[/img][/quote] I don't mean to beat a dead horse on this issue but its one thing to use the Lords name in vane, which is fine because it's typically a slip of the tongue, although on the other hand its blatently disrespectful to Mock someone's god.

[quote name='Drift Monkey'][quote name='Nick'][quote name='frontrangeSubie']Mike, I am a Christian, and I would appreciate you not use the Lord's name in vain. This might seem picky to some, but clean up your language. Mark 2005 Silver Legacy GT Lmt. Sedan[/quote] My religion states that I am required to take the lord's name in vain in every god damn post. This might seem picky to some, but your refusal to take the lord's name in vain is a huge insult to me and my people. Please clean up your language. For christ's sake man, my children might be reading this board. -Nick[/quote] :lol: A bit blunt there...[/quote] Its OK DM.....it's just a sign of low class, and no respect for others. They have no leg to stand on, much less, an argument I asked the original poster to clean up his language, and he did, and I respect that. Thanks again Mike! I'm not asking anybody to go to Church, just clean up the language! Come on moderators!! Mark

[quote name='frontrangeSubie']It just makes you look like an idiot. If I were you, I would go back to High School and take some ethic courses. That would get you back close to getting your GED.[/quote] and then... [quote] Quit causing trouble [/quote] Sometimes I wonder, is introspection dead?

[quote name='frontrangeSubie'] All I asked was to keep the bad language down. Is that TOO MUCH TO ASK?[/quote] No, you were asking us to stop using the Lord's name in vain - despite the fact that not all of us may share your religious beliefs. "Bad" is in the eye of the beholder on this one. I'll say it again, be so kind as to keep your religion out of my posts. [quote name='frontrangeSubie']Quit causing trouble [/quote] Pot, kettle, black. Don't enforce your religion here, thank you drive through. :D

Archived