LegacyGT.com

Help install H-Tech Springs

al-gorithm

Hey guys,

I am going to be around the Alexandria/Fredericksburg (Virginia) area from Sunday, July 23rd to Tuesday, July 25th visiting relatives in Fredericksburg. I was wondering if someone could help me install the H-Tech springs I got from iamboon awhile back while i am down. I don't have any tools or experience swapping springs. I was hoping some of you hands-on types would take pity on a Canadian and help him out. I definitely know how to buy beer and food. :icon_bigg

If someone can help me out I would appreciate it. I have to learn one of these days and am hoping one of you guys could show me how it's done.

Thanks in advance,

Al.

^ Well, i had to adjust my timing anyways. I couldn't get the vacation I wanted next week, too last minute.

I hope i can take you up on the offer at the end of August, which is the only time I can come down next. Hopefully that is enough time.

I'll rebump this thread when it gets closer.

Hey Phil,

I am not heading down there anymore... things didn't work out and will have to go down next month. How about I just come over and we both work on yours. When I bring my springs back up, we can work on mine too unless sgt's offer is still up later.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the offers. I am heading down to Fredericksburg, VA after my tune/FMIC and headers at TDC in NH by August 24. If anyone is still offering to help I would appreciate it. typespeed?

mccorry - if i was passing through ohio, i would totally take you up on that offer.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived