LegacyGT.com

Lkg for markup details on lease/finance of '05 GT ltd

lucyninja

Specifically I'm looking for the buy rate vs. sell rate (retail) that the dealers have on the finance (APR) and the leases (money factor). This can add quite a bit to the cost of the vehicle. I'm looking at getting a white 2.5 GT LTD MT5 with perf. and popular equip. groups. So the MSRP is about $30k Thanks very much! :D

in the "prices paid for Legacy GT" posting "Driver 72" said the following, does this sound about right, especially the money factor? ------------------------------------------------------------------- Posted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 3:58 pm ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Just ordered mine today. Getting a LGT Limited Sedan STI short throw Subwoofer/amp Security system upgrade Momo shift knob Air Filtration System All weather floor mats Wheel Locks The sales manager is giving it to me for $100 over invoice (and the obligatory $275 western region advertising fee). 39 month lease at 51% residual Money factor of .00115 (which is 2.76%) $1,000 down and monthly payments of $380 including tax. -------------------------------------- I'm surprised that the residual is so low after only 39 mos... and has anyone had a lower money factor? Thanks!

Archived