LegacyGT.com

Is it worth it?

Let me work it...

Tell me if I should do this...

2005 leftover REGAL BLUE legacy gt limited... w/ homelink and all that other good stuff. no spoiler (thank god), automatic. 200 miles on it...

for $18k?

I really really really want white but I think this is just too good of a deal even though I dislike the color...

Should I?

You could get the car painted with the money you saved.

I agree 100% on that one. You'd be payin 25k for that car new, 1000 bucks to get it painted and it's gonna look better, absolutely no orange peel, nuthin. Shit, you could get a show quality paint job for 2k and still come up ahead.

And, ahem, Obsidian Black Pearl is THE BEST color ever. :)

I agree 100% on that one. You'd be payin 25k for that car new, 1000 bucks to get it painted and it's gonna look better, absolutely no orange peel, nuthin. Shit, you could get a show quality paint job for 2k and still come up ahead.

And, ahem, Obsidian Black Pearl is THE BEST color ever. :)

is it safe to paint a brand new car? i heard it's not the same once painted? i'd want to paint it satin white pearl... :icon_conf

I agree, do it. I really wanted the dark blue, but since none in CA at the same I settled for black, which is badazz but hard to keep clean (I hate washing cars). Plus I had a dark blue 2.5RS Impreza 'GC' coupe previously and loved it.

--Long

I'm searching all Cali dealers right now ;)... if you don't buy it, I will turn it into a 14 day investment and make some money on it!!!!!! :lol:
Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

eh, get the car. hard to see the color when you're behind the wheel grinning as you punch it and feel the boost kick in.

Just buy the damned car. If you start to have "buyer's remorse" about buying a great car at a silly good price just take yourself out for a good hard romp on some twisty backroads. You'll forget all about what color the car is. Hell, it could be 1970's vintage baby-shit-green and you will not give a damn. The car is that nice.

Martin Luther - "Who loves not women, wine and song remains a fool his whole life long."

EL4NFZT7

Archived