LegacyGT.com

Detail City Special

I saw this over on the Detail City message board and thought I'd share it with you guys since they are a vendor here too. Click Here!

Posted on the DetailCity.com website here: Buy One Get One Free!

Some excellent deals and tremendous savings on our Prestige Polishing Cloth microfiber towels along with some of your favorite products from Poorboy's World, Meguiars and Lexol!

We are so proud of our Prestige Polishing Cloths high quality microfiber towels and want you to give them a try that, for a limited time, we are going to include one of your favorite products free with every Prestige Microfiber Towel 12 pack that you purchase. This offer is good WHILE SUPPLIES LAST so don't delay.

Not only are we giving something away for free with every 12 pack of Prestige towels, but we also have them ON SALE! These towels are a great deal at $49.95, they are a steal at $44.95. This is about than $3.75 per towel for some of the highest quality microfiber on the market today.

As great of a deal as this is, it does get better. Enter the discount code prestige in the designated coupon code area of our online shopping cart when you place your order and we will take an additional 10% off of your product subtotal! This discount can be applied to EVERY ITEM ON OUR WEBSITE, not just our Prestige towels. Discount must be entered by customer while placing order online. Due to high call volume, we cannot offer this special to customers that phone in.

Buy One Get One Free Offer expires July 16, 2006 or while supplies last.

10% discount coupon code expires July 16, 2006.

Buy a 12 Pack Of Prestige Microfiber & Get a 16 Ounce Poorboy's Spray & Wipe Free!

Buy a 12 Pack Of Prestige Microfiber & Get a 16 Ounce Poorboy's Spray & Gloss Free!

Buy a 12 Pack Of Prestige Microfiber & Get a 16 Ounce Meguiars Quik Detailer Mist & Wipe Free!

Buy a 12 Pack of Prestige Microfiber & Get a 16 Ounce Lexol Spray Cleaner Free!

Buy a 12 Pack of Prestige Microfiber & Get a 16 Ounce Lexol Spray Conditioner Free!

I just placed an order with them that is going to arrive tomorrow. Dang it all if they don't do this every single time one week after I place an order. :lol: One thing I will say is that Poorboy's Spray & Wipe is one of the best things to happen to obsessive detailers in a long time. It is a quick detailer that you can use to get the dust and light waterspots off your car. Say your car is clean but it got a little dusty. Then on the way home the wind blew some spray from a sprinkler on you. It F's up your relatively perfect looking car in a hurry. Instead of busting out the hose and bucket I just get a microfiber towel and my trusty S&W and wipe it down. S&W has a little more cleaning power than your typical quick detailer. This isn't made to enhance the shine at all. It is simply for getting the car clean when you don't want to spend 30 minutes doing a hand wash. As long as you aren't dealing with something insane like road salt in the winter or weeks of spray from driving in the rain, then Spray & Wipe can pretty much handle most of everything else that could be considered light dirt.

The other thing I use it for is in the winter when I have to use the coin op car wash. I refuse to use a brush on the car, so I am stuck using the wand. That thing never gets the car clean enough and the car is always left wtih junk on it. After I wash it with the wand and get it home then I wipe it down with S&W to take care of the waterspots from not drying it as well as getting the junk the wand missed off. Standard QDs can't handle that kind of cleaning need.

Spray & Wipe is also awesome for bird bomb cleanup, so this would be a great product to keep in your car.

Anyway, enough of my Spray & Wipe plug. I saw an awesome deal for some great towels and free product and thought I'd pass it along. :) Those towels are awesome too. I've got 12 of them already and they are amazing. Much better than the cheap ones at costco or walmart. You really have to see the difference to understand.

“Cleanliness becomes more important as godliness becomes more unlikely.”

O C D E T A I L S . C O M

OCDETAILS BLOG

Archived