LegacyGT.com

Legacy GT spottings in Pasadena...

danHA

Saw two Red LGTs within a 5 minute timeframe around 11am..

1) Driving along Del Mar, gave each other a thumbs up. STI badge on the back..

2) While parked in the plaza located on Lake and Del Mar, another red GT parks right next to me.

Nice to see some Legacy owners in my hometown!! And by the way, red Legacys look awesome!!!! Very, very nice.

Hopefully, you guys are on the board. I was the one with the silver LGT with the Irvine Subaru dealer plates.

Nice! I love the red ones.

Not sure if any are on the boards.. maybe Suby3?? I don't know.. He's from the OC. I don't know anyone else with a red one off the top of my head.

Anyways, for future reference: http://legacygt.com/forums/southern-california/11428-official-socal-spotted-thread.html This is our official SoCal spotted thread. :)

-ben

Hey, what's up? I'm the guy with the STi badge. :icon_cool

I park next to the red one (with the two puppet frogs in the back) at Lake and Del Mar sometimes when I'm going to Rubio's or Hamburger Hamlet, I wonder who owns it :icon_conf Next time I go there, I'll leave a note inviting that person to join us at LegacyGT.com

BTW: Hanger, was the red LGT you saw my car or the other one? Mine has the STI badge and Irvine Subaru frame.

Saw two Red LGTs within a 5 minute timeframe around 11am..

1) Driving along Del Mar, gave each other a thumbs up. STI badge on the back..

2) While parked in the plaza located on Lake and Del Mar, another red GT parks right next to me.

Nice to see some Legacy owners in my hometown!! And by the way, red Legacys look awesome!!!! Very, very nice.

Hopefully, you guys are on the board. I was the one with the silver LGT with the Irvine Subaru dealer plates.

Archived