LegacyGT.com

OZ Superleggera

PhilT

Fools! Someone buy these. approx 20 lbs/wheel, strong, and beautiful like me. And they clear Brembos on my LGT (if they are the +48 offset wheels). Rejoice and purchase and join the mystical group of 7 (# of LGT owners worldwide with OZ Superleggeras). Brag to your friends. Annoy your wife. Just don't join the Republican party (sorry. a little off topic there)!

Or, what I meant to say, was bump!

Spoke design. See the pictures.

Also, if anyone's interested, about a month ago Matrix Motorsports in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada had 17x7 Superleg's for either $299 or $399 each - can't remember for sure.. I was looking all over for them, then gave up and bought Prodrive PFF7's instead, 18x8.

Spoke design. See the pictures.

Also, if anyone's interested, about a month ago Matrix Motorsports in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada had 17x7 Superleg's for either $299 or $399 each - can't remember for sure.. I was looking all over for them, then gave up and bought Prodrive PFF7's instead, 18x8.

don't tell me you are one of the "chosen ones" to get them $99/piece!!!

Perrin BIG maf intake

Perrin Turbo Inlet

HKS SSQV BOV

Megan Racing header with UP (ceramic coated)

HKS DP (WRX)

DMH E-cutout

Custom 3" catback

UTEC

Fools! Someone buy these. approx 20 lbs/wheel, strong, and beautiful like me. And they clear Brembos on my LGT (if they are the +48 offset wheels). Rejoice and purchase and join the mystical group of 7 (# of LGT owners worldwide with OZ Superleggeras). Brag to your friends. Annoy your wife. Just don't join the Republican party (sorry. a little off topic there)!

According to wheelweights.net and a few other sources, they are only 17.8 lbs / wheel. Can anyone verify this, as it's amazingly light if it's true.

Hmmm. Sounds like the old 17x8 OZ Superleggeras I had on my Volvo 850 Turbo wagon. Those were advertised at between 17-18 lbs depending on offset. I've seen these advertised elsewhere as about 20 lbs in 18x8 size, but I haven't weighed mine.

Can I own these and stay a republican? :)

It doesn't ever say that it is for 4 wheels.

"You are Bidding on Beautiful Brand New Set OZ Wheels. 18x8 et48, 5x100. These will fit the Subaru Legacy and WRX. OZ Superleggera in the Racing silver finish, From The Worlds most quality Manufacturer O-Z"

To me, a set is 4 wheels, unless it's for a bike, then it would be two.

Can I own these and stay a republican? :)

Yes, but you shall not reach the enlightened higher plane that all Democrat OZ Superleggera and LGT owners reach. Of course, most Republicans may consider that a good thing...but I'm not one of them. :icon_bigg

AT 18x8, 48 offset? Is you for real? Are my wheels that light or is that only for you goldish Superleggera dudes?

PS - Not sure if the Gold OZ Superleggeras qualify for the enlightened plane, democrat or republican, but certainly they're first on the wait list at least compared to other wheel owners.

PPSS - If you want to join my cult, er, religion, er, enlightened plane...donation required, 5 figures to left of decimal point, dollar symbol to the mostest left. Bank or cashier's check, made out to me, Al Franken, er, Kartracerboy...

:spin::offtopic::spin::attention::trolls:

Archived