LegacyGT.com

San Diego/Mira Mesa: Auto Fashion Grand Opening July 23

Longitude

Seems there will be an upcoming car event local to me. Just spreading the word to see if anyone here is interested in meeting up to check it out. I'm not certain I'll be in town yet on that date (and it's like in my backyard), but we'll see.

--Long

Link at AWJunkies:

http://www.allwheeljunkies.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=16305&start=all&postdays=0&postorder=asc

Just to let you guys know... I've dealt with these people before and they are truly customer oriented. Nothing but great service and honest pricing on a lot of their products. To prove it, ask them about a customer with a black legacy GT wagon stopping by their shop to repair two AME Shallen rims... That was me! HAHA... I'll probably be ordering my body kit through them.

-Fred

^^^ Fred are you back. If so welcome back. If you're still in the dust box, when will we see your face around these parts?

SBT

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

SBT,

I was in San Diego for a brief stint (5 days in San Diego, 5 days in Washington, 4 days total driving from S.D. to Washington). I spent some time with my mother and brother and didn't really go out much. I did install a new suspension... and pics of my new ride height are available in the "Let's see some hooked up wagons" thread in the Legacy Photos section. Don't worry, I'll let you know when I get back for good... we should set up a meet too. It appears the legacy community is growing in San Diego.

-Fred

Long - will miss you. I'll likely come by on my way to the shores to try out my new kayak. Don't know how much time I can spend there but I'll definitely try to get by.

SBT

Couldn't - Completely forgot that I had already made plans to pick up my kayak while this was going on. :old age head shake:

SBT

Archived