LegacyGT.com

meets in nj?

05sublegacygt

Guest JessterCPA
any meets comin up within the next couple weeks in nj anywhere.. mid jersey would be nice :lol:

Please define "mid-Jersey".

Thanks.

Jesse

Guest JessterCPA
i dunno .. anywhere from like lanoka harbor to like burlington county...

OK. Thanks.

You think like most of the world, not like us arrogant Northerners who think South Jersey is anything South of Route 280 (which is Exit 145 on the GSP). I know it's wrong.

It seems like every attempt at a LGT NJ meet fizzles. We keep needing those NY'ers to drive the attendance up. :lol:

I am up for trying again though.

Jesse

Im down as well....what usually goes on at these meets??? never been to one

Rally Dance

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Guest JessterCPA
like anywhere from exit 62 to exit 130 off the parkway would be fine i guess.. my car wont be done for about another week so.. lets plan something like 2 weeks from now

Not too familiar with much down that way other than the Route 1/Woodbridge Mall area. I am sure if you pick a spot that is relatively easy to get & has some food/drink & a decent parking lot, it would be fine. Do you have any ideas?

Jesse

Guest JessterCPA
Love to be there if Newbes are welcome. Central here...114 ish. Work in northern...ish. Newark, which is northern to us central guys. I think the techinical spec for not "north" is anything south of the Raritan bridge?

I define North to end at Rt 280 (Exit 145). Then it's Central until rougly exit 130. South is anything after that. :lol:

You guys pick the place. I have no idea where to go, and no-one wants to drive up my way.

Jesse

Archived