LegacyGT.com

What current cash incentives are available in NE?

Does anyone know what other cash incentives are available except for the factory $1500 rebate? I recall reading in June that there is a $500 cash from Subaru to dealer, and another $1000? from the regional distributor (Northeast only) to local dealers, both of which are non-public info? Are these cashbacks still valid?

I went to 3 different dealers this past wknd, 2 of which have my car in stock, but none of them are willing to go below ~$25.5k, excluding any options except the spoiler. When I asked about the $1000 rebate from regional dist., they either flat out denied such an offer exists or claim that it is volume driven by individual dealerships, which sucks because its only early July. Any tips/clue as to how I can get them down some more?

Here are the current customer sales incentives for the Legacy in New York and New England.

LEGACY

CUSTOMER FINANCE CASH and 0.0% APR FINANCING ON ALL 06 LEGACY MODELS (excluding Legacy 2.5 GT spec.B)

$2,000 Customer Finance Cash on all 2006 Legacy 2.5i Special Edition Sedan and Wagon models

$1,500 Customer Finance Cash on all 2006 Legacy 2.5i Limited Sedan and Wagon models

$1,500 Customer Finance Cash on all 2006 Legacy 2.5 GT Limited Sedan and Wagon models

Customer Finance Cash may not be combined with any other incentive but an APR incentive. Financing for well-qualified applicants who finance through Subaru Motors Finance. Length of contract is limited. Subject to credit/insurance approval and vehicle availability. No down payment required. See participating dealers for details. Must take delivery from dealer stock by July 31, 2006.

C'mon Jon, give me some REAL insights as to what/how much hidden incentives are remaining on the LGT. At the very least tell me if my assumptions of an additional $1500 in available cash are correct? ;)

Lastly, as you're on the other side of the court, can you divulge what's the bottom-line price you would sell a LGT 5-spd (no options) for please? Thanks again

Archived