LegacyGT.com

Denver / Boulder Tune Shops

harrigan

I'm looking at making a few changes to the stock setup of my LGT sedan, and am looking around for a good shop. Purchased the car at Flatirons Subaru, and they have their own performance shop (Flatirons Tuning Subaru and Acura After Market & Stock Parts) -- does anyone have any experience with them, good or bad? Or with other shops in the Denver / Boulder area in CO?

I have heard nothing but good things about Street Concepts who specializes in awd cars (mainly Subarus & Evos)...That's where I'll be taking my car for future installs. Street Concepts Inc.

In Boulder, I've heard mixed reviews (including myself) about Super Roopair (can pretty much tell by the name what they specialize in)...They did a great job on my f/r sway install and at a fairly good price. Where it was bad for me was they're customer service. I called a few days ahead and to ask if I needed to make an appointment or just bring my car in for the install, they had me make an appointment and that it was about a 2 hour install. So, since it wasn't gonna take too long, I didn't make any arrangements for anyone to come pick me up or anything. When I get there (9am) they tell me I'll be about 40th in line to just get into the shop and that they are fairly certain they'll be able to get it done by the end of the day. This pisses me off cause there's absolutely nothing around their shop (it's in North Boulder across the street from the Bus Stop (which wasn't open, or I probably would have just killed time there)). I ended up walking down to Pearl Street to kill some time. Called them up around 1-2 and said there were still 10-15 cars ahead of me...I ended up going back thinking if I wait, maybe they'll bump me up...got back there around 3 and my car still didn't even make it into the garage till 5...And then even though I was waiting in the lobby they still called me to tell me when my car was done...So, I wasted a whole day because of that. But again, I've heard of a lot of people having nothing but good experiences with them

Archived