LegacyGT.com

cubby prosport gauges

boostedsube

2 52mm prosport gauges installed in the cubby with no additional parts or cost. Sorry no digital camera. Very easy. post any questions.:icon_mrgr The cubby door is fully functional. Gauges are angled towards driver. Can't see any wires. Cut a rectangular hole out the back of cubby. Used supplied gauge holding brackets, cut ends off & rebent them. Have both brackets bolted together with one bolt at rear bottom of cubby. I did replace supplied boost gauge hose with black vacuum line from auto store for more stealth look in engine bay($5). Had an extra nylon nut/bolt laying around used to tie both brackets together. I will try to get a digital camera to retake pics. Bought gauges at prosportgauges.com. EGT does sweep, boost is mechanical. Electric boost gauge coming out next month. I will probably change to electric. Sorry cell phone pics came out so small. SEE NEW PICS in my last post below!

ps1.JPG.31d015f410f7730349b75acf0488dbb8.JPG

ps2.JPG.c2dbc006ddae1b91de169f5a779729f3.JPG

almost perfect. They can be wired to go amber when the lights are on to match the reddish dash lights or leave them white. I like the white look. I think there are other posts with night time pics. Prosportgauges .com for more pics and price.

Archived