LegacyGT.com

havent been on in a while....

05BluePearlGT

Thought Id say whats up. Ive been out of town for a few weeks on a hectic ass cruise. It sucked, but Jamaica was awesome of course, hehe. Went to Cozumel, Grand Cayman, and Texas. Got back, went to prescott for acouple days.

Im working things out with my ex nicely, too. We fought a crapload the whole vacation, and are now moving out to seperate places. But were getting a long great, and I think well be married in a year or so, lol. I think she thinks that, too, but well see...

Im done modding my car as well. Its plenty fast for a daily driver/family vehicle. Looks fine, drives reliable, etc, etc. Plus Im saving all my money to buy a new house in a year or so. What really sucks is I have to move to.......my......moms, uggghhhhh. Im 23, and the last thing I need is to live with my freakin mommy. Especially since she likes to cause a lot of drama. I will also be there with my 26 year old brother, lol, and my friend whos my age. They all live with my mom.

I am going to Mexico in a couple weeks, too. So that will be nice. Cant wait to get out of the country again. Especially since when I got back home from the cruise, I had an unpaid speeding ticket, missed court due to my grandpas funeral (he passed away 1 day before we got in town), probably have a warrant, but i did set up driving school. Lifes hectic, but all is going much better than it has in a while.

So, thought Id say hi again. Ill probably miss the next cruise since ill be in mexico. If there are any others coming up soon, let me know. I need a suby cruise fix.

Hey hey! Welcome back! :D

BTW, great decision w/regard to saving up and moving out! :)

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

Hey hey! Welcome back! :D

BTW, great decision w/regard to saving up and moving out! :)

What sucks, is I was out with my ex/future gf/wife, we had a nice new condo. My parents put the money down, etc, and the place was in my and their name. I paid all the bills, supported my family, etc. Sincewe were fighting a lot (which we needed to be split), my dad said for us to move out, they are selling the condo. So now I have to move back home with her. Thats ghetto, and ghey as crap. Im gonna be spending all my time out or at my girls apt down the street from my moms. Its gonna suck, but at least there are no bills I have to pay other than cell now......not even car or insurance, hehe.....im spoiled.....

It sort of sucks that there is no more modding for now. Once I have a good amount of cash saved up (over 20,000), I will throw some more mods on my car, such as new turbo/tune, and lower an inch or so on some tein coilovers.

Archived