LegacyGT.com

Excellent Paint/Body/Dent repair in NOVA/DC/Southern MD

GetAwayDriver

Just moved to the area and have a few deep scratches, scrapes and bumper rash that needs to be sanded and repainted. I have an 05 SWP LGT and just moved back to the area. Needed good recommendations. I am right in Arlington, VA across the river at P-Gon/Crystal City.

Need to get my lady cleaned up and any good suggestions are definately appreciated.

my wife had some good work done on her car for a good price in alexandria - right on route 1 southbound. I'll try and find out the name of the place for you. I need to do the same for my car sometime soon too. there is wagon works on rt 1 as well, but they are too pricey for small jobs like that.
getting out of the legacy game :cool:

my wife had some good work done on her car for a good price in alexandria - right on route 1 southbound. I'll try and find out the name of the place for you. I need to do the same for my car sometime soon too. there is wagon works on rt 1 as well, but they are too pricey for small jobs like that.

Sandwood, thanks a ton. I would definately appreciate that. Just post or PM when you get the name. I need to at least get an estimate. I'm sick of going to bodyshops and hearing the typical, "Well we have to repaint both bumpers," crap. It's not that bad but enough that a little sanding and some good triple coat paint skills are needed.

Thanks dude.

Archived