LegacyGT.com

spotted legacy in atlanta.

Spec-B GT

I was in atlanta visting trying to buy a house in stone mountain on monday july 3rd. I was on the 285 west heading towards Gerogia tech university when I spotted a silver legacy lowered on black or gunmetal rims with tinted tail lights no spoiler. I tried to catch up but they hauled ass. Does anyone has any info on that car? it looked sweet, especailly seeing one from a different state hooked up.

Funny thing, I was doing a little work and someone comes around asking if anyone has my last name. I answered and he said I must be a Subaru guy. I thought about half a second and said, "We were just talking about you on LegacyGT.com, you drive the silver Legacy with the black wheels, right?"

He's a member here, but says he hangs on WRXAtlanta more often. I suspect he'll check the board tonite after our conversation.

yeah thats you that i saw. you need to slow down sometime lol. boy your like flash gordon when it comes to highways. I'll be moving to atlanta soon so i'll be seeing you guys around soon.

flash gordon maybe the way but I notice a on almost every street light there is a camera. I'm not trying to get a ticket. That explains why I never saw any highway patrol car's on the road. all I ever see is those HERO yellow greenish ambulance looking trucks.

Those are the 'jam cams' mostly used for seeing where traffic is backed up. I guess they Could be used to follow a vehicle by police, but they have not ( so far as I know) been used as speed monitoring devices.

Not when 75 is considered obstructing traffic on the Atlanta 285 speedway.

Oh, and I always drive at or under the posted speed limit..... at least at some point in the journey.

I have to say one thing about gerogia, atlanta; Its like doing autocross.http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e195/nathan0067/autocross.gif I love the hills and turns. Nothing like that down here in Miami, its flat like a pankcake.

I've been Atlanta nine years and as long as you keep with the flow of traffic and don't do stupid stuff = no ticket.

Also, as I'm from the north where there is mandatory driver's education classes, I know how to use my signal and do, do not tailgate, do drive defensively, and do not stay in the left lane at a slower pace than the flow of traffic which causes much road rage.

The only cameras that I'm aware of are the red light variety which are popping up everywhere.

Archived