LegacyGT.com

2.5 legacy GT LTD

importtund

Just wondering if anyone would happen to know what ah 2.5 auto legacy should run stock, or close to stock? (8th and quarter)

Went to the track last night and ran my wife's 99' legacy GT LTD 2.5 auto.. I expected it too be bad, but not this bad... givin the car is near stock but..... keep in mind this was my ever running on the track, so don't bash me! anyways.. here's the results of my two runs...

Are these kind of times normal?

PASS#1 -------SORRY PIX ARE SO BIG-------

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v474/importtund/timeslip22.jpg

PASS#2

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v474/importtund/timeslip1.jpg

feedback welcome, (Positive) LOL!

Had no choice on the comp, it was just what rolled up next to me in line ;)... trust me, I wouldn't have if I could have helped it...

However, not "toooooo" bad against the z28, 5speed v6, exhaust and intake.... (I thought)

the z28, 5speed v6, exhaust and intake

...um, that car never existed. The Camaro Z28 cars only came with a V8 and only the 5.7L (350ci) version of said V8. That car, if it was a manual transmission Z28, was either broken, very traction limited, pulling a boat...or it was not a Z28. Other wise your times look better than I would have expected for a car like you had on the track.

Martin Luther - "Who loves not women, wine and song remains a fool his whole life long."

EL4NFZT7

...um, that car never existed. The Camaro Z28 cars only came with a V8 and only the 5.7L (350ci) version of said V8. That car, if it was a manual transmission Z28, was either broken, very traction limited, pulling a boat...or it was not a Z28. Other wise your times look better than I would have expected for a car like you had on the track.

maybe he just had the z28 bagdes?? He never popped his hood... I was just there to see what I could do, not see who/what I could beat, don't know that much about camaros, so wasn't really paying attention, kinda drunk not too mention.. lol so anyways... thanks for your input that makes me feel alittle better if it was a v8.. :D

Archived