LegacyGT.com

Motorsport preferences

KartRacerBoy

What is your favorite type of automotive racing to watch?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite type of automotive racing to watch?

• Road Racing (ie, F1, Champ Cars, Sportscars, other real racing, etc)
    • IRL (Mary Hulman is a babe)
    • NASCAR (Any France family member is a babe)
    • Rally racing (Petter Solberg is a babe)
    • Other (name your favorite babe)
    • Don't really care (no babe involved)

I'm curious about forum members' preference on automotive motorsports. Do you care at all? Are you an ignorant NASCAR fan? If so, how the heck did you turn on the computer?!?!? Just kidding! Seriously, are you all frustrated WRC fans or do you enjoy other forms of car racing?

Moderators, I didn't include a choice for Don't gived a Sh--. Can we add one, please?

Wow, 2 hours after I started the poll and only one view, no votes except my initial one. I'm thinking those statistics are pretty conclusive on this site. 99.9% don't give a rat's ass about racing. Lordie, tell me the ignorant masses on this site aren't as ignorant as NASCAR fans generally...

I love to watch WRC, but I'm pretty out-of-touch with its more intricate details.

I prefer open-wheel'ed racing, F1.

:)

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

I love to watch WRC, but I'm pretty out-of-touch with its more intricate details.

I prefer open-wheel'ed racing, F1.

:)

+1 on the above. I am a purist.:icon_mrgr

"Belief does not make truth. Evidence makes truth. And belief does not make evidence."

Huge WRC fan (part of my Subaru roots) but I'm also pretty diverse when it comes to other forms of "racing"...NHRA, F1, Land Speed Record, CART (Champ Car, IRL), Le Mans series (can you say Mika Duno?), 24 hour (Sebring, Daytona), and the less frequent local dirt track. NASCAR is nowhere in my lexicon.

SBT

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

nascar here. so i must fall into you and everybody else's stereotype. i also enjoy drag racing race cars, not street cars trying to go fast to "prove a point". I enjoy/enjoyed WRC when it was on tv.

essentially...i'm a dumb hick and im not sure how i turn a computer on everday?! :confused:

Kenda:dm:

trailer racing ftw! :)

TRAILER RACING

Sweet!!!! I've never seen that before! Thanks! :icon_mrgr:icon_cool

-----

Also, confession:

And honestly, I do enjoy the carnage of Figure-8-Racing, too. :lol: :lol:

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

I like Formula 1, although sometimes it can be a bit of a high speed parade, I also enjoy the Le Mans road racers.

Without a doubt though my favorite racing series of all time though was Group C in the 80s-90s- with such classics as the 962/C9/787 they will always be engrained in my mind as to what a road racing car should look like.

^ :lol: No, never seen that one! Link?

Sounds like it'll be right up my alley!

Ever seen school Bus racing?

:lol: love school bus racing. they do it like every other week at the speedway when the legends cars run. they run the buses on the flat, tight 1/4mi oval he legends cars run on. i've seen Robby Gordon flip the bus he was driving. it was hilarious.

Kenda:dm:

Archived