LegacyGT.com

Esquire magazine picks its '10 Most Awesome Autos'

funkpelts

isn't srt 4 --- 4 wheel drive, hence the "4" in the name??? I know that previous model years were AWD!
the ! at the end of the last statement suggested sarcasm right? SRT-4s are uber shitty as it is, and FWD just to add to its overall shittiness.

The Legacy GT is not a cheap slow POS as many of the Mustang leg-humpers are saying...still stuck in the '80's are we? The 2005 Subaru Legacy GT does 0-60 in 5.5s. Great looks with a proven AWD system, not to mention Subaru reliability and safety. If you want your precious Mustang on the list, get on somebody else's nuts.

I was getting a little irritated at what I was reading, so that is what I just posted on autoblog.

The Dude - Two inches and counting...:lol:

:lol: ^^^:lol:

Great Post Direavenger!!

I posted a comment also, it's on page 12. It's the one about the Back Seat.

Direavenger, I didn't see your post there. Did you approve your comment? They send you an email that has a link that you have to open in order for them to post the comment.

Sorry! I was wrong... I looked at that SRT neon at an auto show (the year the 2.5gt was first introduced... so 05)... it was crap... cheaply made and was claiming faster times than the WRX at the time... maybe I assumed it was AWD... but I thought it must have had to be to compete with the W... anyway... my bad... that car sucks anyway!

I loved and hated that thread so much. I actually didn't mind when people dismissed the Subi, but got sick when people were upset that the Mustang wasn't on the list. Domestic owners make me shake my head.

To everyone that dismissed the LGT in that flamewar and insisted on the Mustang being better, I wish a series of humiliating stop-light races upon your family.

Archived