LegacyGT.com

What is that... a Lexus?

What about the guy that posted on here a while ago that said that some repairman that came to his house asked if it was a Ferrari? :icon_roll

That was ME! :(:):lol: Funny how I just happened to stumble upon this. For the record it was a Comcast repairman looking into my garage from my living room and only seeing the headlight and the scoop. He paused... "So... uhhh... that's not a Ferrari is it? I mean, I don't think it is, but it kinda looks like one. What the hell is that?" :lol: Almost a literal quote, he was just stumbling over his words. It was quite comical. :D

Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

I gave a US market tour (showing what the differences were between CA and US) to some Canadian co-workers (both female) yesterday. They loved the ride! They both knew what it was also. :) Everytime we got on the freeway they would comment on the quickness and how much fun it was. :D Good times...
Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

• 3 months later...
I gave a US market tour (showing what the differences were between CA and US) to some Canadian co-workers (both female) yesterday. They loved the ride! They both knew what it was also. :) Everytime we got on the freeway they would comment on the quickness and how much fun it was. :D Good times...

Pics of the co-workers please :icon_mrgr

X

---

The head of HR said she saw me driving yesterday....and that i had a very nice Mercedes. She drives a Lexus bahaha

L-O-L!!!

"...and by the way, how the hell can you afford a Mercedes on what we pay you?!? Your drug dealing side-business must be very lucrative!"

Pics of the co-workers please :icon_mrgr

X

:lol: WOW! 3 plus MONTHS later someone resurects this of all threads? :iam::lol:

Yes, they are both good looking Canadian blondes from my work. Which made it even better, but sorry, no pics. :(:D

• 2 weeks later...
yea the day the legacy gt becomes a me2 car...i give up...or ill just buy an OB XT

In some countries i.e. chile they are. it made me kinda depressed.

...sporting the hottest Legacy on the westside of my block:icon_bigg

Archived