LegacyGT.com

navigation on 2006 models?

cobra commander

Yes....

Only with an automatic transmission or on the Spec B.

phoenix96

2006 Legacy GT Ltd · 2011 Outback 3.6R Ltd · 1992 SVX

2006 Outback 3.0R VDC · 2009 Forester 2.5X

2002 Outback VDC · 1996 Outback 2.5L · 1986 GL-10

ack! someone stole my car!!! :icon_mrgr

but keep in mind though that the navi system dvd is about 2 years out dated. When I'm going south the navi tells me to jump on on-ramp's that no longer exist, and the ramp numbers are all off. A new dvd map is supposedly coming out in Aug and Jan but you're looking into spending a couple hundred to get them.:spin:

kong

but keep in mind though that the navi system dvd is about 2 years out dated. When I'm going south the navi tells me to jump on on-ramp's that no longer exist, and the ramp numbers are all off. A new dvd map is supposedly coming out in Aug and Jan but you're looking into spending a couple hundred to get them.:spin:

kong

thats so whack.

kong

All it takes is one enterprising person with a new set of nav dvd's, NERO (or Alcohol) burning software and a dvd burner, and, viola, problem solved.

kong

Yeah thats true - mine has me driving in the woods once in a while. The update will be expensive but worth it.

All it takes is one enterprising person with a new set of nav dvd's, NERO (or Alcohol) burning software and a dvd burner, and, viola, problem solved.

http://www.beginband.com/instruments/viola.jpg

phoenix96

2006 Legacy GT Ltd · 2011 Outback 3.6R Ltd · 1992 SVX

2006 Outback 3.0R VDC · 2009 Forester 2.5X

2002 Outback VDC · 1996 Outback 2.5L · 1986 GL-10

yeah, I'm pondering the new set when it comes out, but I'm gonna be hard pressed to talk the wife into spending a couple hundred just for new map dvd's. And I think sublo is working on a hack to make the stock dvd do stuff like let you enter a new dest while still moving, back up camera (already done by #72?), show a boost gauge instead of the accel, ampg, and what ever the third one is, and I think to play a DVD was also on his list also. Ohh and voice commands, and a remote I think.

And yeah when I found out that my dvd's are out of date i was pretty bumbed out about it.

about the burning thing I believe it's a dual layer dvd right that our nav dvd's are on? anyhoot I hope an enterprising person shows up and helps out those in need. lol

http://www.beginband.com/instruments/viola.jpg

Be kind to the vocabulary challenged :lol: The correct spelling and usage would be:

voi·là http://cache.lexico.com/dictionary/graphics/AHD4/JPG/pron.jpg ( P ) Pronunciation Key (vwä-lähttp://cache.lexico.com/dictionary/graphics/AHD4/GIF/prime.gif)

interj.

Used to call attention to or express satisfaction with a thing shown or accomplished

Archived