LegacyGT.com

Should there be a loud clicking sound with the hand brake?

Deer Killer

Guest *Jedimaster*
[quote name='Drift Monkey'][quote name='Deer Killer']If the car is moving at all when you pull it up there's a loud clunk before it engages.. Is this normal? (it appears to work fine though)[/quote] hahahaha....is someone correcting their turns via e-brake...that's a a no-no! :wink:[/quote] Way to grap on your center diff!!1!!!1

Used to beat on the old car in empty parking lots in the winter by yanking the e-brake and sending it spinning....the ABS was connected to it though, so everytime you did it the whole back end would hop around a little... but you really should wait untill you are stopped, not good for the e-brake cables...

[quote name='D-2.5-GT']Used to beat on the old car in empty parking lots in the winter by yanking the e-brake and sending it spinning....the ABS was connected to it though, so everytime you did it the whole back end would hop around a little... but you really should wait untill you are stopped, not good for the e-brake cables...[/quote] I used to slide my Civic sideways for long periods of time with the handbrake in the rain. It was pretty fun....until I got my AE86... :P

[quote name='jedimaster']FWD is a different dillio. Anyone remember the old traysliding videos? :lol:[/quote] True, it is...just gave me memories is all... Yes I've tried tray sliding! It's not that fun....the trays wear through too fast... Pulling the brake up in the rain is more fun!

Archived