LegacyGT.com

Now Available!!! SPT Snorkus Hanger

MIKEBRAVO

Now Available The S.P.T Snorkus Hanger, a must have for all SPT intake owners who choose to keep their snorkuses.

Due to a limited amount of the SPACE AGE material need to produce this revolutionary product, I will only be able to offer them to two lucky LegacyGT.com members. After that any additional customers will have to wait until I go to the Dry Cleaners again.

892668830_SPTSnorkushanger001_320x240.jpg.58d06cf1902b8d04e6228eed4e778195.jpg

371494724_SPTSnorkushanger002_320x240.jpg.5ff17ee9da3f93a7384c63cba48f5d15.jpg

1285312980_SPTSnorkushanger003_320x240.jpg.de8c050a742ff80bd73ae9e3c6493e5b.jpg

1644482168_SPTSnorkushanger004_320x240.jpg.1cc1223e78523806e139f69b606676de.jpg

As you can see, I just cut the corner off a heavy hanger bent the corner alittle more and attached it to the old airbox hanger hole. The hardware was left over from removing the old airbox and resonator.

If you can afford College, you probably don't need to go.

the stock thingies from the intake have no "ramming power" they simply induct air from a cooler place, the use of them with a cone filter would have no effect on performance other than taking up room in the engine bay and restricting air flow to the cone.

The point of reinstalling the air scoop is strictly for looks. The purpose of installing the wire is to keep the scoop from sagging on the MAF wire until the heatsield arrives.

is this thread a joke? what the hell is the point of your "space-age" technology?

Yes, the intention of the thread was a joke. Use your head. I use a .03 cent hanger to fix a temporary problem. Where your frigging sense of humor:confused:

no one can pull off a ghetto-mod thread like me. Sorry you got such backlash!

Thanks Hog, youre right, you indeed still lead the ghetto-mod category. Oh BTW I'm installing my ss washers tonite.:lol: I heard of the washer mod before I just never thought to use it on the LGT.

i don't have an aftermarket intake, i don't know of these problems that you have, chill out

Thats why I wrote this mod was for STP intake owners...No hard feelings:)

:)

I have a different intake, but heck, I just punched a hole in the corner and used a Zip-Tie. ;)

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

Archived