LegacyGT.com

Red LGT Sedan Saturday morning near Johnson Space Centre

bigbadboss101

[quote name='bigbadboss101']I am in Houston for a couple weeks and saw a nice red LGT near NASA. I had to look carefully to see if it's a GT. IT looked nice. Haven't seen any around, and I have seen lot of TSX and TLs. Was hoping I could get a closer look. Anyone in Houston want to take me for a spin? :P[/quote] If it was me, it wouldn't have had any badges but "Legacy" on the rear. I haven't been down to the NASA area in about a month so it probably wasn;t me anyway. Anyway...where are ya staying? I'd be happy to take you for a spin! :D

I was happy to see a LGT on the road. It's the first time ever that I have seen one that is OWNED, not dealer car. I am staying at the DoubleTree Guess Suite in WestHeimer. Work at the Shell building. I put a depo on the car mid Aug but was waiting for some transactions to go thru (mortgage, debt stuff). Now I am gonna be in Houston 3 weeks in Sept, and 3 weeks in Oct so I might not get the car for a while. Add to that I am still interested in the TSX and TL! I would love to go for a spin, I can buy you lunch or dinner or beer or something. Email [email]bigbadboss101@shaw.ca[/email]. Where r u?

[quote name='bigbadboss101']I was happy to see a LGT on the road. It's the first time ever that I have seen one that is OWNED, not dealer car. I am staying at the DoubleTree Guess Suite in WestHeimer. Work at the Shell building. I put a depo on the car mid Aug but was waiting for some transactions to go thru (mortgage, debt stuff). Now I am gonna be in Houston 3 weeks in Sept, and 3 weeks in Oct so I might not get the car for a while. Add to that I am still interested in the TSX and TL! I would love to go for a spin, I can buy you lunch or dinner or beer or something. Email [email]bigbadboss101@shaw.ca[/email]. Where r u?[/quote] I live on the west side of town, and you're actually not too far away! My email is: [email]DanDNguyen@earthlink.net[/email] Do you have AIM or something? Maybe we could discuss more there... Edit: realize you have ICQ, message me at DanDNguyen.

Hey Dan, I will be in town until Friday afternoon, then I will be back again Monday until Friday morning. May be we can hook up? One of these night we can go for Sushi or Chinese. I will even buy if you can take me in your Su. You don't have a wife to report to right :-) ?

[quote name='bigbadboss101']Hey Dan, I will be in town until Friday afternoon, then I will be back again Monday until Friday morning. May be we can hook up? One of these night we can go for Sushi or Chinese. I will even buy if you can take me in your Su. You don't have a wife to report to right :-) ?[/quote] Sushi sounds great! I'd be more than happy to take you around in the Suby. 8) No ball and chain here! :lol:

[quote name='thatmank']Yeah, I even think he's on my side of town. To be honest though, that shaking head makes nervous. I'd be more than happy to show off my ride. Nobody else around me seems to care about the cool car I just got. keep me "posted". :)[/quote] Be afraid. Be very afraid....

Ok you two.... I will be in town next Monday to Friday morning, may be we can hook up. Company is paying for my meals so if you want I can buy you a drink, or pay for part of your meal if you don't eat like the rest of the Texans (joke). Also, a Texans or Astro's game would be cool. After next week, I will be back in Oct. for 2-3 weeks. I am here with 3 female collegues, plus another guy and gal on another team. The gals don't really want to go test drive cars, or watch sports, or play sports. I like to drive nice cars, go watch a game, play some tennis, basketball, slow pitch, ultimate frisbee, beach, etc. I am a bit bored cuz 2 of the gals in my group plus the other two drink like fishes. I like to have a beer or a glass of wine couple times a week but these people drink 2-4 beer a day so far!!! What do you kids like to do? May be pm me with a contact #. I am at the Double Tree at Westheimer. The Crown Vic drives like a boat.

[quote name='bigbadboss101']Hmm, perhaps monday or tuesday. What's good around here? PF Chang for Chinese. There is a Miyasa or something on Westheimer for sushi that could be good? I eat often too.[/quote] Never heard of Miyasa, but we have a Miako's on Westheimer that is pretty good. As you've might have already discovered, there is no lack of good eatin' here in Houston. :D

[quote name='thatmank']You had me....then you lost me. I can't handle the sushi stuff. Sorry, I'm a country boy at heart. If you can't put cream gravy or bar-b-que sauce on it, I'm probably not going to like it. :) Maybe I'll drive by with my whataburger and wave at yall.[/quote] Maybe Taste of Texas then? :o

Archived