LegacyGT.com

Ride and Drive in PA today..

Ridgeracer

Hey all....Just want to know if anyone went to the Ride and Drive event in PA today. I had a blast there. The Legacy and BMW are great cars when driven hard and I think this was the last push for me to get a Legacy. This car consistently puts a smile on my face. Anyways thanks to the person(if they log on to this site) for driving there Regal Blue Leg GT to the event. I really wanted to see that color up close and personal. It truely is sharp. I think its a tie with the black for my tastes.
"Gimme mines Balboa...Gimme mines".....Clubber Lang - Mr. T

[quote name='jedimaster']Crap- where in PA was it? I was right next to PA looking at a property about an hour ago :evil:[/quote] It's in Philly. I'm debating going, I got my reservation at 9ish, but I already have the car, why do I need to drive an hour and a half out in mine to drive another one and two other cars which are a bit slower. - Mike

I think it was totally worth it. It was in Bethsalem, PA...at the Philidelphia Race Park (close by was a hooters!!!) It was a totally awesome time. I was there at the 12 p.m. slot...and saw a couple of STi's, Regal Blue, Silver, Black, White, Red, and the Gold color of the outback's there. The driving was REALLY fun, as I have never autocrossed, so this was an opportunity for me to try any kind of skill at a set-up which included tight turns, short tracks, and basically fast speeds. It's giving me the itch to go auto-x'ing...which I might have to take up next season. I have to say, I would definately NEVER buy a volvo. The Bimmer was alright, but it was tight (interior room), compared to to the Legacy. On the three courses, the bimmer was pretty grippy...and stuck to the ground. The AWD Legacy just was better, as I am not a fan of rear wheel drive. I did see a guy with his Silver LGT Ltd. there with Euro 17's that he brought over from his WRX. later, i

[quote name='godwhomismike'][quote name='jedimaster']Hmm- I see what you mean Mike, but I still think it'd be pretty cool- maybe they'll give out some goodies like those Legacy hats.[/quote] Still not worth getting up the ass crack of dawn and driving over an hour and a half out for. - Mike[/quote] DOH! I tried to register a few weeks ago, but was told that it was all full. Should have went anyway, probably alot of people bailed.

Archived